By buying an admission ticket and/or entering the event site, the visitor agrees to the house rules below. Violation of the house rules may result in the denial of entry to the event site without refund. Directions and instructions from employees and security must always be followed.
Entering the festival site and attending the performances is entirely at the visitor's own risk.
When entering the festival site, visitors give permission for video, photo and sound recordings to be made in which the visitor may appear in or on. The organization or the press uses these recordings for promotional purposes.
Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed to buy and/or consume alcohol. At the request of bar staff, security or other authorized persons, proof of identity must be shown.
Smoking is only allowed in the open air. Smoking is not allowed in (temporary) buildings, constructions, tents and/or under roofs.
At the entrance to the site, your luggage may be searched for prohibited items. If the above checks are refused, the visitor will no longer be granted access.
The following items may not be taken to the festival site:
- food and drink (with the exception of hardened drinking bottles)
- plastic disposable or deposit bottles
- dangerous objects, including (defensive) weapons such as pepper spray and smurf spray, knives, glass and/or cans, aerosols (with the exception of sunscreen, deodorants and perfume)
- (soft/hard) drugs and alcohol
- toxic, easily flammable or explosive materials, fireworks
- professional photo and video and audio recording equipment and selfie sticks, unless there is an appointment with the organization
- own chairs
- and all other matters which, according to the organization of Music Meeting Festival, may pose a danger to health, safety and public order
What you are allowed to bring: bags, backpacks, umbrellas, prams, buggies, blankets. Also empty, refillable and reusable drinking bottles such as Doppers and water bottles (not glass).
The festival takes place on a beautiful nature location and we would like to keep it that way. Use the recycle stations!
During the entire event, ID is required on the entire event site, just like in the rest of the Netherlands. The following proof of identity is valid: driver's license, passport and identity card.
For children up to and including 16 years old, access to the festival site is free (accompanied by an adult).
The organization strives to make Music Meeting Festival a pleasant and safe place to stay for all visitors. Discrimination, intimidation, vandalism, solicitation, aggression, causing nuisance or violence in any form whatsoever will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the event site without refund and/or transfer to the police. Crowdsurfing, graffiti, open fire and climbing (temporary) constructions are prohibited.