Press and Media
For questions about the Festival programme, All Ears content and interview requests, press and media can contact us via email@example.com This also applies to accreditation requests for photographers.
Download the Music Meeting Festival | All Ears digital press kit here.
Collaborating with Music Meeting Festival | All Ears
Music Meeting does more than connect audiences with artists on stage. Stimulating encounters also plays an important role within the organization and behind the scenes. Encounters that contribute to the success of Music Meeting, enrich the substance of the programme, and broaden the scope of Music Meeting Festival | All Ears. Music Meeting achieves this together with a host of inspiring partners at regional, national and international levels.
Are you interested in the possibility of linking your message, mission or brand to our Music Meeting audiences?
If you are, get in touch and we’d be delighted to discuss details.
What makes the Music Meeting special
- Music Meeting Festival has existed for over 35 years and has a rich history of performances by both emerging and established international artists
- Music Meeting Festival is a genre-defying event that challenges audiences to sample music outside their comfort zone (100% algorithm-free)
- Music Meeting Festival is organized at a historical and special venue in Nijmegen: Park Brakkenstein, beside the botanical garden
- Music Meeting stands for in-depth content and offers fans the possibility to explore the stories and various cultures of the makers and artists, both offline and online
- Music Meeting also profiles itself as a production house, facilitating unique performances, premieres and collaborations with the very best musicians
Music Meeting Festival aftermovie 2022
Music Meeting Festival aftermovie 2019
Music Meeting All Ears video teaser 2021
Curious about which organizations and partners we currently collaborate with? See the Music Meeting partners overview.